Quick School Night Meal
Yummy ham and cheese the whole family will love!
Step up your ham and cheese game with this easy and quick lunch or dinner!
What you need:
- 1-2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 - 1 pound deli honey ham or ham of choice
- 1/2 pound deli provolone cheese
- Mexican blend or shredded cheese of your choice (optional)
- Melted butter
- Parsley flakes
- Roll out the crescent rolls without separating them
- On one side, layer ham and provolone cheese (2-3 layers)
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top before you close the crescent
- Close crescent roll and press together on ends to keep everything inside
- Warm butter in microwave and pour on top
- Sprinkle parsley
- Cook a few minutes longer than the crescent can says to melt the inside
Enjoy with fruit, chips, or salad!
- Stuff crescent with pepperoni, marinara, and mozzarella!
- Taco seasoned hamburger meat, cheese, olives, etc.
The Bailee Ann - Texas Blogger