Yummy ham and cheese the whole family will love!
Step up your ham and cheese game with this easy and quick lunch or dinner!
What you need:
- 1-2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 - 1 pound deli honey ham or ham of choice
- 1/2 pound deli provolone cheese
- Mexican blend or shredded cheese of your choice (optional)
- Melted butter
- Parsley flakes
- Roll out the crescent rolls without separating them
- On one side, layer ham and provolone cheese (2-3 layers)
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top before you close the crescent
- Close crescent roll and press together on ends to keep everything inside
- Warm butter in microwave and pour on top
- Sprinkle parsley
- Cook a few minutes longer than the crescent can says to melt the inside
Enjoy with fruit, chips, or salad!
- Stuff crescent with pepperoni, marinara, and mozzarella!
- Taco seasoned hamburger meat, cheese, olives, etc.
The Bailee Ann - Texas Blogger